Thursday, November 29, 2007

We are Fa-m-i-l-y

Over the past few weeks I found out that I have a lot of family!! And they are all sooo in love with me. They have been spoiling me with gifts and I love it! Keep them coming fam, you are the best!
Auntie Gretchen and me havin' fun
My uncle Chris from LA. My mom tells me that he makes movies that I am going to love someday! I keep trying to tell my mom to take me to see the Bee Movie, can someone please tell her to take me!

I finally got to meet my Uncle Steve and Aunt Keely!! The live in Arizona, a place my mom says that I will love! They even brought me my new favorite stuffed animal, El Elephanto! I love him :)

My first meeting with great Auntie Gail, rumor has it she bought me something very fancy in Europe, I can't wait to see what!!
I have a great grandma Fran!!

Great Aunt Sandi and my cousin Isaac. Isaac loooves me!!

No comments: