Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tis the Season

Christmas came early in my house! Grandma and Grandpa Knudsen came for a visit to celebrate. My mom has taken me shopping a BILLION times. And on top of that I have been growing! I now weigh 11 lbs. 7 of those are in my cheeks. I also have 3 chins and am currently working on a 4th. Check me out! I am a very cute chubby bunny!
Grandma Bev and Grandpa Larry came over to celebrate an early Christmas with us. I got all sorts of cool things that mom and dad say I have to wait until I can hold my neck up on my own. I AM WORKING ON IT!!!


Me and daddy in front of the beatiful tree that me and mommy decorated. (Well, technically she did all the work, I just sat in my swing and stared at the lights, but at least I wasn't crying!)


Being an elf is hard work - on top of being so cute all the time!

Mommy getting ready to leave for her first Seahawks game this year since I was born. I was so mad that they put my jersey on and got me all excited that I was going to go and then didn't even take me!! Nana Cassie had to put up with my anger towards them. Did they even bring me back a souviner - NOPE!

How you doin?

I love sitting on the couch! Mom can you bring me a hewskie?

Getting ready for bathtime with Grandma Bev and dad. I am all smiles before and after. If you want to see what I am like during the actual bath, refer back to an earlier post...it is not pretty.

After bath with dad, that wasn't so bad...if only I can remember that the next time they put my in and my fists clench.


SUPER---MAN!


I am not quite sure what I am so disgusted by in this picture. Wait...Lucy did you......?? Gross!
Who me??

Daddy machine gun kisses!

Catching a little cat nap.

My first dinner with the girls. Mom and I made Ji Ji a cake to celebrate her birthday - rainbow chip, my favorite!

No comments: