Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fun Times

In the weeks leading up to my birthday, I was having a lot of fun, spending my last days as a "baby". Toddler here I come!! I have started preparing my learning to throw tantrums. I clench my fists, squeeze my face and make loud, very attractive grunting noises. No pictures of said tantrum yet, but I am sure mommy will snap one soon.
Grandpa and I watching something on TV. Probably Elmo's World. I heart Elmo.

Reading one of my favorite books with Grandpa - Peek-a-Baby. It should be an Oprah's book club book
Psaghetti face!
Mommy bought me my first set of crayons!! You can see in this picture that I am debating, do I put them in my mouth or do I color on the wall. Hmm....decisions decisions.
Ohhhh. I get it, I practice on this paper and THEN I get to color on the wall. Or eat the crayon, whatever.
How many cheerios can one baby fit in her mouth at once? I bet I could be in the guiness book of world records. You can also see that Auggie wants to play too.

No comments: