Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mommy's 29th (to the second power) Birthday

While in Arizona (see Spring Training post) we celebrated mommy's 2nd 29th birthday. We had a great day of shopping with the girls (mommy, nana and Aunt Keely) while the boys went to another chilly spring training game. Mommy got some presents and I got none :(

Mommy woke me up and pinced me because I wasn't wearing green - whose fault is that lady?!?She apologized by reading me a nice story.
All dressed to go shopping (finally in some green!). How cute am I in my shamrock dress?! I know right!
Two happy ladies being green!
Here we are out by the pool at Uncle Steve's house, all dressed up for my first nice dinner out. From what I hear the steak was fantastic and mommy says the wine was "delish"!
I felt left out of dinner, since I slept through most of it, that I decided to wake up and make mommy feed me at the fancy restaurant while she ate her yummy chocolate cake. Um, mommy...if the wine was "delish" as you say, shouldn't you not be feeding me?? Oh well, the chocolate cake was worth it.

No comments: