Tuesday, May 20, 2008

6 Months!

I am 6 months away from the biggest party of the year - my 1st birthday! I am getting very, very big. I can sit up by myself (most of the time, sometimes I topple, but I only cry 75.3% of the time when that happens), I eat big girl food and I even take swim lessons!
Little cherub
This is my severe concentration look, I get it from daddy.
This is one of my waterbabies outfits. Mommy and I go to waterbabies every Friday. It is so much fun, I laugh and smile the whole time, except for when they dunk me. For some reason mommy blows in my face and then before I know it I am under water! (Look for some video to be posted soon) It is really fun though, my best friends Ayla and Ellie are in class with me and we all have an agreement to pee right when we get in the water - hee hee.

Added to the food pyramid - baby fingers. YUM
They are good roasted, baked, bbq'd or with a lot of baby drool.
I love the view from sitting up, I actually hate to lie down now. My mommy is frustrated because I don't roll over, but who needs to roll over when I can sit on my own!
I love oatmeal!
or not...

No comments: