Tuesday, May 20, 2008

On the Move

I am so close to being mobile! I get on my hands and knees and rock back and forth, and then I move backwards! My toys just get farther and farther away, and it is so frustrating! I am hoping that soon I can figure out what to do with my chubby little legs to move forward. I think mommy is hoping that too, I am pretty fussy these days because I just want my toys!

No fussiness here, just a very happy naked baby.
Here I go again, crawling backwards underneath daddy's pillow.
If you look closely on my left ear (your right) you can see that my hair is starting to cover my ears!
Who me?
Back to this crawling thing, here I am after having moved around, where are my f*&(ing toys??
Here they are, but where am I???? See what I mean, frustrating!
Auntie Elissa, what is in here?? Can I have some?
I still drool a lot and still have yet to pop out a tooth.
Like my little school girl outfit?
This is how happy I am that it was sunny this weekend! I look pretty cute in overalls if I do say so myself.



No comments: