Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas Cookies & Some White stuff

Mommy and me made some very yummy Christmas cookies (I didnt actually eat any, I am "broken" as Auntie Elissa says and I dont like cookies).
Cutting them out myself. Don't worry, mommy wiped my hands
Strikin a pose in my snow gear. It takes mommy about 45 minutes to get me ready for the snow. By the time I am all dressed up, I have then pooped myself and we have to start all over.
Eating waffles at my new table! (Notice there are no chairs, I cant sit in them myself and I kept falling out of them and hurting myself. So mommy took them away.)

Mommy and me on the "ping". I LOVE pinging
Daddy and me on the ping
Snow is fun! I love my moon boots I get to wear in it too.
Weeeee
Mama and me outside when it first started snowing.
You almost can't even see me!
My pretty house in the snow
Having some hot chocolate and Bailey's after a day of sledding.
Me trying to change my own diaper. I had all the right stuff out, but couldn't quite figure it out.
Helping send out Christmas cards.

No comments: