Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Years 2009 at the Cabin

We had a fabulous 2009 spent at Eli and Mia's cabin Leavenworth. We had a full house of Eli, Mia, their mommy and daddy, Isaac, Ella, their mommy and daddy, and some other mommy and daddy I didn't know (their kids werent there). I wish we lived at the cabin, check out my pics to see why.
Me taking in everything Mia is saying and doing so that I can be like her someday.
My boyfriend Isaac and I all ready to go sledding.
Isaac showing me his nostril while eating dinner.
My sock monkey from Auntie Gretchen and me reading.
My boyfriend Eli and I sharing a kiss.
Eli and I trying to get some privacy.
"Come on E, let's get a room!"
Bathtime with me and the boys.
I am in hea-ven here, bathtime and my boyfriends!
I think I am up to no good in this picture...probably peeing all over Eli
SOOO FUUUUNNNN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the comment about how long it takes to get Fi ready for the snow, & then she decides to poop, & how you have to start all over! Hilarious, but true!