Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

We had a super fun new year at our house with the Hildebrands and the Petersons. I didn't make it until midnight, but I made sure to wake up a couple of times that night to wish mommy a happy 2008.
MOOOOMMM how could you put me next to Isaac with a poopy diaper. I am sooo embarassed. My hair is a mess too.
Much better...so Isaac, what is your sign? Do you come here often? Want to go upstairs and see my fish mobile? wink wink

Me and momma sharing a cold frosty one - yum!

Daddy showing his femine side.

The morning after...Isaac and me playing on my floor gym and yes, that is his hand on my thigh...

These girls are cra-zy! I cant wait until I can jump on the couch and get into trouble with them.

2 of the 3 lactating mammas.

Tim and his mini-me

No comments: