Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm NAKEY!

My mom must have been really bored, because this morning I found myself on my changing table as usual, listening to my favorite Shrek CD. Only instead of putting on my clothes, she put my in the chair with just my diaper on. You can see how confused I am in the first picture. Then before I know it, my diaper is off and I am NAKEY!! I must admit I liked the breeze, but something tells me I am going to be really embarrased by these pictures someday. One thing is for sure, I am the cutest, chubbiest baby!
Hi mom, where are my clothes, what am I wearing today?
I am trying to grab this blanket to cover me up.

Um, mommy, my tushy is exposed and why are you taking pictures!

I have a strange feeling my mom and dad will be showing this to boyfriends to come...my cheeks are blushing just thinking about it- the ones on my face!
I do have a pretty cute little bum huh?
Here I am still trying to cover myself. Look at my newfound neck strength! Almost 3 months and finally tummy time is paying off.
Diapey is back on, I think momma got worried I was going to potty all over the place. You can see the relief in my eyes!
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's MOMMY!

Showing off my enormous wing span

No comments: