Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Tooth A Tooth, Hooray A Tooth!!

Yes, yes, this drooling baby FINALLY got a tooth!! However, don't expect to see any pictures of it just yet. I am a little shy about my new little sharp pokey things in my mouth. I will show them off when I am ready...in the meantime here are some pictures of me practicing teething, crawling backwards, looking pretty, and missing my mommy.
This black piece of candy sure does taste good, and I have fun chewing on it watching the tv turn on and off. I wonder who is doing that??
Daddy put the computer in your mouth, come on it is yummy! Still crawling backwards...
Look at how pretty I am!! No more "Hey little fella" from the dumb lady at the grocery store. This is one of my first official pictures with teeth, although I wouldn't show them to the camera.
Don't I look sad?? Mommy left me for a whole day and I was a little depressed. I did have Grandma Bev and Grandpa Larry to cheer me up and we had fun!

No comments: