Thursday, June 5, 2008

Boise Girls Weekend

Mommy and me took our first trip alone together, a little girls weekend if you will! I did absolutely wonderful on the plane - model baby. We went to visit mommy's friend Kirstin, her baby in her tummy, her son (and future boyfriend of mine) Ryder, and Ryder's daddy Jeremy. We had a BLAST!!! I experienced many firsts on this trip, see below!
My new BF and I making out in the exersaucer.
My very first swing ride at the park! You can't tell in this picture, but I absolutely loved it! Mommy has been taking me back at home to the park too, it is my new favorite thing to do!
In this picture, as you can see, I am very skeptical about what is going on...I am strapped in to some sort of contraption that is attached to what I think is a bicycle. Are they seriously going to pull me around in this? I am kind of scared.
Okay, yes they seriuosly pulled me around. Are these blankies supposed to keep me safe?? It was actually very fun though. Mommy, me, Kirstin and Ryder rode into town and got some yummy (so I hear) Mexican food for dinner (I am eating a lot more now, but have yet to graduate to enchiladas).
This was my dinner...a picnic of green beans in the park. Yum.
My girls weekend to Boise was so much fun, I hope we can go visit again!

No comments: