Thursday, June 5, 2008

Waterbabies!!

This week in waterbabies was VERY exciting and Grandpa Larry and Grandma Bev were there to capture the moments! We went under water 1,000 times, I went down a SLIDE and we did torpedoes!! It was scary but very fun.
This is the way we splash around, splash around, splash around!
Here is a picture of us doing Humpty Dumpties on the wall. We sing Humpty Dumpty and then when mommy sings "had a great fall" she brings me in the water...
and under the water...
and back out of the water!
This is a torpedo...our teacher takes me and throws me under water to mommy. Mommy goes under and catches me. She said that she just saw my big blue eyes coming at her. Why is mommy wearing goggles and I am not??
Here are the slide pictures...in the top one you can probably see the fear in my poor baby eyes.
I think I know what is happening, she is going to plop me in the water - and that is exactly what happened!! Mommy caught me under water though. It was kind of fun and kind of scary!
Then mommy gives me kisses and says how proud she is of me!
Blowing bubbles. Actually mommy is blowing bubbles - hey mom, do you know that I just peed in the water? You might not want to stick your mouth in there... ew

No comments: