Monday, June 9, 2008

Smarty Pants and Fun with Lucy

I am officially the smartest baby ever...
I got a new book, it is called "That's Not My Kitten" (I also have "That's Not My Princess", another fantastic book, I read it last month for my book club). Mommy read it to me a couple of times and by the third time, when Daddy read it, I knew where to put my hands to feel all the different textures and materials! I especially love the kitty's fluffy tummy! I now think that every book should have fun things to feel, and I take my fingers and scan each page of every book. I think someone should come out with a touch and feel "Good Night Moon"!
These are my new instruments, I bang them together and make beatiful music!
I love my puppy Lucy, and I think she sort of likes me. Mommy says it would be better if I didn't poke her eyeballs all the time.
Daddy, Lucy and me playing!

No comments: