Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm a Model You Know What I Mean...


and I do my little turn on the catwalk, on the catwalk yeah!! Auntie Kimmie (http://www.kimhildebrand.com/) did a photoshoot with me and I am GORGEOUS! Check out my head shots.

I am such a lady!

Having some fun with mommy and daddy.

Daddy and me showing our serious side of things.

Me and mama smiling pretty.

Squishy butt!! (Notice the placement of mommy's hand, she was ready for me to drop some hershey kisses at a seconds notice.)

I just need some 2 carat diamonds in my ears, that would complete this look.

My flash dance pose.

Who's hat is this? It clearly isn't mine. I look like I should be someone's driver.

Happy baby!

Still trying to crawl, thanks for getting me going backwards, yet again on camera - geesh!

GO HAWKS!! This is my game face. I am ready for preseason to start.

No comments: